On Wednesday, the central government issued new guidelines for Unlock 3.0, which will come into effect from August 1, 2020.
• Yoga institutes and gymnasiums will be allowed to open from August 5, 2020.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) issues #Unlock3 guidelines. Restrictions on the movement of individuals during night have been removed. Yoga institutes and gymnasiums will be allowed to open from August 5, 2020. pic.twitter.com/eTTJwWei0K— ANI (@ANI) July 29, 2020
• Under the new guidelines, night curfews imposed in the country in order to combat the spread of COVID-19 will now be removed.
• Schools, colleges and educational institutions will remain shut till the end of August.
• There shall be no restriction on inter-state and intra-state movement of persons and goods. No separate permission, or e-permit will be required for such movements.
• Independence Day functions will be allowed with social distancing and by following other health protocols.
• Metro Rail services
• Cinema Halls
• Swimming pools
• Entertainment parks
• Theatres, bars
• Assembly Halls and similar places.
• Social/ political/ sports/ entertainment/ academic/ cultural/ religious functions and other large congregations