Entertainment

FINALLY, Supreme Court orders CBI probe in Sushant Singh Rajput death case

In a major development, the apex court has ordered on Wednesday ordered CBI probe into mysterious suicidal death of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput.

The top court also directed Mumbai Police to hand over all evidence collected so far in the case to CBI.

“This is a victory for Sushant Singh Rajput’s family. SC ruled on all points in our favour. The Court also clearly said that the FIR registered at Patna was correct,” Vikas Singh, lawyer of Sushant Singh Rajput’s father, said.

The ‘Kedarnath’ actor was found dead at his home in Mumbai on June 14. Shortly after the news of his death broke out, it was termed a case of “suicide.” However, the investigation into the matter took a different turn when Sushant’s father KK Singh filed an FIR in July, accusing the late actor’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty with abetment to suicide among other charges.

Show More

Related Articles

Back to top button